Zagg Replacement: We know you are here to check the information related to Zagg Replacement. And you are in the right place. Here, in this post, we have provided the complete information related to it. Also, we have provided the procedure to claim the replacement for your product. You can check the further details in the below section.
The Zagg InvisibleShield offers self-
Zagg Replacement – Claim a Replacement For Your Product
In order to claim a replacement for your product, you will require the following things. Also, you need to follow the instructions which we have provided in the below section.
- A pc or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- Zagg login credentials i.e. Email Address and Password.
- Order number of your product or registered product.
- Credit card or Debit card.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of Zagg or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of Zagg.
- To the right of that page, you will find the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Click on that option to open the login page.
- Now, you need to enter your email address along with your account password.
- Then, click ‘Login’.
- After that, you will enter the homepage of your account.
- There you need to find your product in your Order History.
- Then, click on ‘Request Replacement’.
- Provide a credit or debit card number, which will only be charged the minimal shipping and handling fee (when applicable).
- Return the product which you want to replace.
Zagg Replacement – Important Things to Remember:
- If you don’t have the account at zagg.com then you need to create the one for claiming the replacement.
- If your product is purchased online then it is registered automatically.
- If the product is not registered then you need to register it before claiming the replacement.
- You need to provide the proof of your purchase.
- If you don’t find the product in the order history, then you must understand that your product needs to be registered.
- You need to mail back your product for which you want a replacement.
- Mail should be done within 60 days of making your replacement request. If they do not receive your Zagg Product within 60 days of making your replacement request, the card provided will be charged the full retail price of the replacement Zagg product. A return envelope will be provided with your replacement InvisibleShield.
- The USA – Send mail to
Order # __________
6244 Technology Ave.
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49009
- Africa, Europe, and the Middle East – Send mail to
Replacement order #____________
103 Shannon Industrial Estate,
Shannon, County Clare, Ireland
Zagg Replacement – How to Register Your Product
If you have purchased your product online at Zagg.com then you don’t need to register the product. In that case, your order number will be used for replacement purposes. If you have purchased your product from an offsite reseller, then you need to register your product.
Follow these instructions to register your Zagg Product:
- Visit the official website of Zagg.
- Then you need to click on ‘Sign In’ option and log in to your account.
- After that, select ‘Register a Product’.
- Use the drop-down menus to find your product.
- Now, enter your purchase date, location, and quantity.
- And, click ‘Register Product’.
- Enter your email address in the required space.
- Click ‘Submit’ if you are finished.
- You can also register additional Zagg Product by clicking on ‘Add Another Product’.
- Once you are done, click ‘Submit’.
Zagg Customer Service – Contact Details
If you have any questions regarding an order, product, or warranty replacement, contact the customer support team of Zagg. Below are the contact details.
- Phone Number: 1-800-700-9244(ZAGG)
- Timings: Monday – Saturday, 7 am – 7 pm Mountain
- Address: ZAGG Inc., 910 West Legacy Center Way, Suite 500, Midvale, UT 84047
- Contact corporate office: 801-263-0699
ZAGG Inc commonly known as Zagg is a publicly traded company based in Midvale, Utah. It is best known for its line of protective coverings for consumer electronics and hand-held devices under the brand name InvisibleShield. The company’s flagship product, the InvisibleShield, was created by Phillip Chipping, who then formed Protective Solutions, Inc. in March 2005 and started selling the InvisibleShield product online, and in locally owned gadget retailers.
That’s all about Zagg Replacement and Zagg Register. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)