Zagg Registration: What exactly is Zagg Registration? Are you looking for protection services and warranty for the products you buy? Zagg is the one which provides you with the warranty and protection services for their products. You can gain these services by registering on Zagg at www.zagg.com/register.
Zagg Inc. is an American based publicly traded company headquartered at Midvale, Utah. It is known by its brand name Shield. It is very famous for its specially designed screen protectors and mobile phone accessories.
Once after the customers register themselves online, Zagg provides their registered customers with facilities of replacing the products in case of inconvenience. Also, Zagg provides their customers with warranty for many products online.
Customers will opt for a product which provides the best service once after the user faces any problem with the products. So, Zagg is always intended in providing such facilities online so that the user will have a better experience and he always relies on their products.
Zagg online store has various good quality products and its very famous product, the screen protectors for various sizes of gadgets and many audio products.
Many of the well-known branded Screen protectors are available on Zagg Online store. One can easily find the screen protectors of widely used brands like Samsung, Huawei, HTC, Motorola, Apple etc. One can not only find the simple screen protectors also find the rugged device cases which protect them from any intensity of shock, breakage, splashes and other factors.
Zagg provides warranties for Zagg, InvisibleShield, iFrogz, and mophie branded products. One must get the product registered either at zagg.com or mophie.com before it is warranted. One need not get the product registered if you buy it either from zagg.com or mophie.com.
All the warranties provided by Zagg are not transferable and are only available to the original user of the product. Warranties do not apply to products purchased from online vendors unauthorized to sell Zagg products.
Zagg provides warranty under three categories.
- 30 –day return policy.
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
No questions will be asked and the replacement is made at no charge and the exchange is made for the product with equal value or refund of equal price is made in case of 30-day return policy.
In 2-year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Limited Lifetime Warranty, Replacement or exchange of the product is done.
You may be charged the minimal shipping charges, if applicable when you request for replacement of the product, and you need to provide your credit or debit card details.
One must send the old product back to the Zagg within 60 days of making the replacement request. If they don’t receive your old product, the product will be charged with full amount on your card provided. You can send back the old product in the return envelope provided with the replacement product sent to you.
Where to Send Your Old Product
If you are based out of USA, Send the old, damaged product to the below address.
Order # __________
6244 Technology Ave.
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49009
If you are located in Africa, Europe, and the Middle East
Ship the old, damaged product to:
Replacement order #____________
103 Shannon Industrial Estate,
Shannon, County Clare, Ireland
How one can avail the Services of Zagg?
One is if the customer buys the products directly from the online Store of Zagg, he can simply get that product replaced by providing all the necessary details without any registration process. Your order number can be used for replacement purposes.
And, if the customer buys the product elsewhere from a retailer, he necessarily has to get registered first and ask for a replacement by providing all the details.
The following steps have to be followed for the Registration procedure:
- Firstly visit the online store official website.
- If you have already signed up, login giving the credentials and can move to the product registration page.
- If you are the first time visitor and don’t have an account, directly go to the product registration page.
- You can even register the product after login into your account.
- List of various product categories like Audio, Case, Invisible Shield, Keyboard, Social tech and Power will be displayed.
- Select the product category for which you want to avail the service.
- If you are confused in selecting the category, easily we can search the product by clicking on the search option below the categories.
- Select the desired product from the drop-down list.
- Enter all the required details of the products.
- It will ask you to enter the purchase date of the product, location form where you have brought, the quantity of the product.
- Purchase date can be selected from the calendar shown when you put the cursor on the date field.
- After entering all the required information and details, click on ‘Register Product’.
- It will ask you to fill the email address and other data required. Enter all the fields and the ones with asterisks indicate that they are mandatory to be given by you.
- Check if you have entered all the details correctly and click on Submit button.
- If you have any other product to be registered for replacement, fill all the details of that product by adding another product and submit the information.
Customers can claim the warranty on their invisible shield products by following the below steps.
- Log in to the official website personal account.
- Click on the warranty replacement option after you log in with your credentials.
- Click on the replacement request option.
Warranty replacement request will be forwarded to the concerned department.
If you have any kind of concerns or issues regarding the products and its warranties, you can approach the Zagg by customer care on call or also can drop the queries on email.
A toll-free number for international customers has been provided in order to help the users from any regions.
Clearly mention all the details of the products to the person who answers your call or in the email to get your queries resolved easily.
Timings: Monday-Saturday, 7 A.M to 7 P.M
Email: official website
Zagg Online Product Registration provides the facility to register the product and also request for the product replacement according to the warranty rules. It also provides protective services. Overall, Zagg looks for customers’ satisfaction and boost their interest in buying their products.